Permanent high tensile wire systems create long life, permanent electric fences. They are easy to install and operate and provide highly effective animal control that lasts a lifetime.
Permanent fences use highly conductive, corrosion resistant fence wire together with wood, steel, fibreglass or Gallagher Insulated Line Posts, coupled with components to keep fences looking good and working effectively for a lifetime.
Constructing permanent electric fences involves several steps:
1. Installing end & corner posts
2. Attaching strain insulators to end posts
3. Installing guide wires and line posts
4. Tensioning the wires
5. Completing the electrical connections
6. Installing gates and gateways
Gallagher also recommends using fence management tools to make fault finding and repair quick and easy.